FUTURE OCEANS WHALE PINGERS
New Whale Pingers now Louder, Stronger and Cheaper!
Alaskan gill net and purse seine fishermen have been using Future Oceans Whale Pingers to protect their expensive fishing gear, since 2011.
Future Oceans new technology Whale Pingers now made in San Diego, CA.
The new Whale Pingers include the following important features:
- Super durable external casings CNC machined from virgin Acetal, made in Idaho.
- Red LED to indicate low battery (Flashes 7 times as soon as Pingers are removed from the water).
- Green LED to confirm Pinger is operating (flashes 3 times when first immersed and again 7 times when Pingers come out of the water).
- New electronics ensuring problem free, reliable operation.
- Increased output – Humpbacks will hear Pingers from further away.
- 12 months warranty.
- Note: When batteries are changed both Green and Red LED will flash twice indicating Pinger is powering up and both LEDs are operating normally.
When coming out of the water:
Flashing Green = battery is OK.
Flashing Red = change battery!
For more details please see: Whale Pingers Product Overview